Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tuesday Refocus

9/17 Feeling good about the use of the Refocus Room. It really seems to be working with all but the most stubborn and least caring students. My student teacher is teaching the 002 Reading classes today so I’ll be able to focus on getting organized. I just love the growth and collaborative work in those classes. I am not feeling good about the ridiculous tooth pain I’ve been having. The pain feels like an electric shock and I can’t talk or move or touch my face when it hits. Here is my dentist’s office where I stopped yesterday – Sadly, my dentist is in Germany so I can’t get any antibiotics until Thursday! Ugh! It is just so hard to focus and stay on track when it hurts so much. Not very reflective this morning – I’ll be better once I get in the classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment