Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tired, cranky, and then…

I walked out the door feeling just WORN OUT. My toothache kept me awake. I stayed up late working on AIP homework. I hadn’t eaten much…tooth thing. Just not a good morning and then I looked up and WOW! How can I not feel refreshed and hopeful and excited about the day when the sky is shouting joy at me? It makes me just feel like running to school as fast as I can… Well, if I wasn’t carrying this ridiculously heavy backpack!

004

So, now, on the good side. I don’t have any meetings during planning today, so I will actually be able to grade and plan. I want to work on the Word Wall and start an anchor chart for ‘moods’ students identified for reading. I need to sit down with the CAP documents and work on goals….. Read my professional books… Woo!Hoo! Let’s get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment